We are the Lone Peak Youth Football (LPYF) District, a non-profit dedicated to bringing the benefits of organized football to the residents of North Utah County, Utah.
Weigh-ins, August 14th at 6:30pm
We are excited to get this season started! Here is a brief explanation of the Weigh In process would help answer questions that you may have.
Please note that you will be held responsible for this information so please read it carefully.
1. Lone Peak weigh-in’s will happen at Dick’s Sporting Goods in American Fork on August 14th at 6:30. Even though there are more players than last year, the process will be extremely efficient if the rules are followed and we will get you in and out on time.
2. The Weigh In area will be fenced off and only one coach (doesn’t have to be the head coach) from each team will be allowed behind the fenced off area.
3. Once your ENTIRE team is present, your designated coach can lead them to the fenced area and they will be permitted to enter together.
4. Each coach will present to the conference representative a picture roster of every player on the team. Roster will include: photo of player, grade, jersey number, DOB and indicate if the player is a Z-Down player.
5. The conference has 7 digital scales, each designated for a particular grade. Every player in each grade level is weighed on the exact same scale. For example, no 5th graders will weigh in on the 7th grade scale etc.
6. Once the team is weighed, they will leave the fenced area and are free to go.
7. Each player must be wearing at least: shirt and athletic shorts. Underwear only is not acceptable.
8. Each player will have one chance to weigh in. Leaving and returning to the fenced in area is not allowed.
9. If a player weighs at or above the X man weight for that grade, that player is an X man for the entire 2018 season. For example, if a 6th grader (6th Grade X man weight = 120 lbs.) weighs in at 120.0 lbs. that player is an X man. 121.0 lbs. is also an X man. If a player weighs in at 119.9 lbs. then they are not an X man.
10. Players that weigh under 5 lbs. of the X weight will be required to attend a mid-season weigh in. For example, a 6th grader (6th Grade X man weight = 120lbs.) weighs in at 119.5 lbs., that player is NOT an X man at the start of the season, but will be required to attend a mid-season Weigh In event. That player must then be below the X weight for that grade to not be designated an X man.
11. If a player is not present at the initial Weigh In event, they will automatically be designated an X man. They are NOT eligible to attend the mid-season Weigh In event in order to remove themselves from the X man list. If a player is designated as a mid-season weigh in player, and they fail to report to the mid-season Weigh In event, they will be considered an X man thereafter.
12. The X man list is available for District Representatives’ review at any time during the season.
13. If asked by an opposing coach, coaches must provide a copy of the picture roster used for Weigh Ins.
14. All X men must have a visible X on the back of their helmet in a contrasting color. If the UYFC does not provide an X sticker, the player must use tape or some other method for the X in a contrasting color to their helmet.
1st & 2nd Grade - 75 lbs.
3rd Grade - 85 lbs.
4th Grade - 95 lbs.
5th Grade - 105 lbs.
6th Grade - 120 lbs.
7th Grade - 135 lbs.
8th Grade - 165 lbs.
9th Grade - No X Weight
Dick's Sporting Goods,
841 Pacific Dr, American Fork, UT 84003
Be on watch for an email from your coach regarding practice or tryouts to begin after July 24!
The Registration "Home" is not currently available.
Registration for the Lone Peak Youth Football 2019 Season closes June 30, late fees now apply. Registration officially closes July 12, 2019.
Fees for the 2019 season for Grades 1-8 are:
Fees for the 2019 season for 9th Grade are:
Register now to enjoy low monthly payments!
Question regarding registration? Email Darcey Wilde at email@example.com.
Please note that ONLY those individuals who reside within the Lone Peak High School boundaries are eligible to play in the Lone Peak Youth Football program. Any exceptions must be approved by the Utah County Youth Football Conference.
* If a player drops prior to the registration deadline and has not received equipment, the full registration fee will be refunded less a $25.00 processing fee.
* If a player drops after the registration deadline but before the first scheduled practice,a refund of half the registration fee will be given.
* If a player drops after the first scheduled practice, no refund will be given.
* If the LPYF District is unable to field a team at a particular division, a full refund will be given to everyone signed up for that team.